Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Reading Bingo Challenge

I've been trying to be more diligent in getting through my TBR piles in the past couple years. Things like the reading challenge at GoodReads helped me a lot last year. I actually managed to hit my quota of 52 books for the whole year. That doesn't include the over 100 I started and didn't bother to finish because they weren't worth the time.

Random House created a Reading Bingo Challenge that looks like fun. Basically, it's a bingo card with various types of books in each of the squares.

There's a YA version, too, but I don't read nearly enough YA to warrant trying for it. And while they say you can use the same book to cover different squares, it'll be more challenging to make it 25 different books. Hell, the book from the bottom of my reading pile is going to give my OCD fits, lol

I get to cross one square off already, but I'll talk about that later this week. I'm writing a review on it. It blew me away.

0 comments: