For bottom layer
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
3/4 cup flaked coconut
1/2 cup chopped pecans
For cream cheese layer
3 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
2 oz sweet dark chocolate candy bar
1 tsp butter
1. Line 9" square pan with foil, allowing overhang on all sides.
2. For bottom layer, cook and stir butter, sugar, cocoa, egg, and salt in medium pan over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and pecans.
4. Press mixture into prepared pan.
5. For cream cheese layer, beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in small bowl until smooth and well blended.
6. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating well after each addition.
7. Spread over prepared crust. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
8. Combine candy and 1 tsp butter in small releasable food storage bag. Seal bag.
9. For drizzle, microwave on high for 1 minute. Turn bag. Microwave for another 30-40 seconds or until melted and smooth.
10. Cut off tiny corner of bag and drizzle over the cream cheese layer.
11. Refrigerate until firm. Remove from pan using foil and cut into squares.
NOTES: Makes 36 small squares. There's a ton of flavor in these. If you cut them this small, there's only 110 calories in each one.