Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

New Contract - Savage Estate

Remember how I was complaining about wanting more longer work out there? Well, I have a new contract from Amber Allure for a novel that hit 97k on submission, so I guess I have my wish. Edits on it are going to be tough. I know that already. How that will affect the length, I have no idea but my guess is it might even get to 100k.

Anyway, it's a paranormal m/m about magic and shapeshifters called Savage Estate. Here's the blurb:

For his twenty-fifth birthday, Alec Savage gets the gift of a lifetime—the chance to meet his father for the very first time. What he finds upon his arrival in Washington, DC, however, is not. A smashed window. An empty house. A scrawled note with his name and a phone number on it. Panicked, he dials the number and talks to an uncle he never knew he had, one who insists Alec is in danger if he stays in the house. That’s when everything starts to get weird.

Within minutes, he’s teleported all the way to nowhere Montana, in the company of the most gorgeous guy he’s ever seen, hearing about how he’s the latest mage in the Savage line. Alec doesn’t want to believe this Rowan Bouchard, but it’s hard to argue with the reality of his new snowbound location or the confirmation from the uncle who greets him. He even thinks staying on the estate while they hunt for his dad won’t be so bad if he’s got Rowan as eye candy.

Except Rowan is more than that. He’s a shifter, the most beautiful black panther Alec could imagine. And according to his Uncle Martin, he’s now Alec’s familiar, too…

More details to come as I get them!

0 comments: