Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

RT prep update

I am not nearly as stressed as I was on Monday. My swag is almost done (I'm giving away jewelry at the signing this year, woo hoo!), the self pampering has begun, and my stressful weekend has been eased.

I watched a packing video from Erin Knightley yesterday from last year and just boggled. For RT, she only used carry-on luggage. One suitcase and her purse. For eight days. And swag. It was astounding. I can't do the same thing (because I'm so short, I never take anything on the plane that I can't fit under the seat in front of me, struggling with the overheads is just not worth it), but I did pick up a few tips that will come in handy. I recommend watching.

Today, I have to run out to See's to pick up my suckers as my sweet swag, tomorrow is my facial, and Saturday is my haircut. Tuesday morning is going to come very, very soon.

0 comments: