Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

A busy week

Oh, no. It happened again. I got caught up in real life this week and totally forgot about blogging. Oops.

So what was I doing?

Well, on Monday I had the six-week follow-up on my foot surgery. After x-rays and exams, the doctor said I am done with the orthopedic shoe and I can go back to my real shoes now. There's no reason to see him again, and it's just a matter of my foot adjusting to regular movement. Healing fast and well is a blessing. :)

Tuesday was my weigh-in. Oh, I didn't mention that before? Well, in my determination to finally get fit and healthy, I joined Weight Watchers so I'd have the accountability. In 4 weeks, I've lost 9.2 pounds, which I'm really pleased about since I've had severely restricted mobility and can't exercise. Now that I'm back in real shoes, I can work up to introducing regular exercise back into my life, so hopefully losing that steadily will continue.

Wednesday was all about seeing my daughter off to LA where her jazz band will be performing at Disneyland, and then running my son around for all the stuff he's involved in.

I finally started to get back to the writing world on Thursday, which meant I could finally throw something together for the blog today.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

0 comments: