Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

New cover art

I got my cover art this week for my October m/m werewolf story. It's moody. I like. :)

Thomas Durling escaped his small-town upbringing for over ten years, until a single phone call drew him back. Told his mother has been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer’s, he returns to the small northern Michigan town he once called home to find a mute stranger taking care of her in his stead. On the surface, Andre seems harmless enough, but Thomas has enough problems trying to deal with his mother’s illness. He doesn’t need a gorgeous young man to distract him, especially in a town that drove him away once already with its homophobia.

But Andre has nowhere else to go. A wolf without a pack, he’s been on the run since witnessing his father’s murder, always looking over his shoulder, never looking ahead. Taking care of Thomas’s mother has given him a welcome sanctuary, as well as a place he can call home for a couple months. He wants to stay, but more importantly, he wants to help, even if Thomas isn’t ready to accept that they could actually be friends…

I'll keep you updated on this as the release date approaches.

2 comments:

Anya Richards said...

Ooo, this sounds great. I'll be looking for the release date!

Carolyn Gray said...

Hi bb! it is C! ;) This sounds wonderful! I want it. LOL. Wooo!