Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

No Limits

Friday is my day in my online wellness group, where I'm responsible for posting a topic for discussion. This is what I picked for today, for a lot of reasons. I'm not really reaching a plateau yet on my plan to get healthier in 2015, but this doesn't apply to just fitness. This applies to all areas of our lives. The notion of limits holds too many people back, whether it comes to what they think they can achieve professionally or personally.

So this is my reminder to all of you out there, when it feels like you're running in place and nothing is changing, that it's a struggle all of us face. The trick is to figure out what you need to get past them. Shake up your life. Make a change, even if it's a small one.

And have a terrific weekend. :)

0 comments: