Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Free Short Story - One More Bloom

I got the rights back to me for the short story I wrote for Kallysten's first breast cancer charity anthology in 2013, so I decided to pass it along to Amber Quill as a free read. It came out yesterday.

Lovers Adam and Rachel have been cursed for more than a century, doomed because the world wasn’t ready to see past the colors of their skin.

But now, under the canopy of Washington DC’s cherry blossoms, Adam finally has the means to put an end to the curse, once and for all.

*_*_*

It's a sweet ending to what's been a tragic love story for over a century, when Creole Adam was condemned to walk the earth forever because he fell in love with a white woman.

In addition, there are excerpts from other stories I have at Amber Quill, including Blood of Souls, Born to Be Wild, and Ruby Red Rebels.

Check it out! It's free, so what do you have to lose?

0 comments: