Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Flying to Florida

Tonight, I get on a plane with my family and fly to Florida for a well-needed two-week vacation. It'll be the first one we've taken together that didn't have strings attached for other things in over six years. Needless to say, we're overdue.

We're staying in central Florida, and I'm going to have internet access, so I will be posting while I'm gone. Maybe not as much, but if I get some cool pictures, I'll definitely share. At least one thing we're doing is an airboat tour through the Everglades, which I'm oddly excited about. My daughter is freaking, which is funny because I'm the one who hates boats so much. Then there will be Harry Potter World, and Epcot, and Disney, and outlet shopping, and even Medieval Times because it's cheesy fun and my kids have never been. We've got two weeks to overindulge, and my husband is the type that overschedules us for everything (which, for anyone who knows me, is highly ironic because that's usually my job). I imagine I'll need a vacation to recover from my vacation when I get back.

When you hear from me again, I'll be on the other side of the country. Whee!!!

0 comments: