Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

What I'm reading this weekend

I'm actually reading two books this weekend, but that's only because I discovered that I'd missed the last book in the series by this author, and there is no way I'm not devouring it as well.

These are books six and seven of Frank Tuttle's Markhat series. I have loved this series since the very first book came out. It's funny and fantastic, especially since I'm a hard sell on most fantasy-type stories. Tuttle reminds me a lot of Jim Butcher, to be honest, so if you like him, I would bet you'd enjoy these, too.

Expect to see a giveaway on Monday. I wholeheartedly recommend this author now, and I don't see that changing after reading these two titles.

1 comments:

Ann Swann said...

Have you read All the Paths of Shadows? Frank has such wit!