Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

EPIC eBook Award winner!

I got amazing news on Saturday night. My Christmas short story, 'Tis the Season, won Best Short Story at the EPIC eBook Awards!


For divorced dad Alex Tunney, the Christmas choir concert seems like the perfect time to show his son he's ready to work on their relationship. Arriving late isn't his fault, but the last thing he expects is for Jake to take off without a word once the concert's over. He's not the only abandoned father, though. Marty Osterberg waits for his daughter, and when they discover the teenagers have left together, they team up to find them.

Of course, he'd have a much easier time if Marty didn't look exactly like the perfect present to find under his Christmas tree...

I'm quite chuffed. I wanted to write a Christmas story that was sweet without being sappy, and this one still makes me laugh.

To celebrate, I'm going to give away a free copy of it to one commenter on today's post. I'll pick a winner at random on Friday.

0 comments: