Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My new Fitbit

I caved to what all my friends are doing. I bought myself a Fitbit.


Spending so much time on the computer means I have to force myself to move sometimes, and I'm hoping this is going to help. After talking to everyone and getting their insight, I ended up getting the basic zip one. I don't need a device to tell me how I'm sleeping. I know that all too well.

I'm on day one, so it's too early for me to have much of an opinion except that the hardest part so far was putting the thing together. I ended up passing over all five pieces to my husband (the holder, the device, the battery, a black thing that ended up being to open the back of the device, and the clear plastic piece that it came in), and making him put it together. I'm curious about your experiences, though. Who's had success with a Fitbit? Who's had frustrations? Share!


0 comments: