Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

TGIF

I finished that vampire motel story yesterday, though now I'm considering changing the title on it. I'm torn, so I'm going to let it stew over the weekend, give it another readthrough and edit next week, and decide then. I think right now I'm too close to it.

Today is a reorganization kind of day. I usually allow myself one of these after I finish a project as it helps me regroup and focus for the next one. I especially don't want to start anything today because I have company coming this weekend and I really don't plan on being on the computer for long. There's nothing worse than losing momentum on a brand new story, so I'll make it easier on myself and just start it on Monday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comments:

Clare London said...

Great news, looking forward to reading it :)