Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Personal training

Well, I've gone and done it. Tomorrow, I have my first session with a personal trainer at my gym.

She's young. And beautiful. And probably has never had to struggle with her weight her entire life.

I feel judged already. Which I suppose is only fair since apparently I'm judging her from a single meeting, lol.

But still...it's a good thing in attacking health issues. I'm going to learn what exercises are going to help the arthritis and work on making specific muscles stronger to support the weaker joints. Plus, it'll help with the weight loss. I've been going to the gym to work on the treadmill on and off (on for this week so far, after Thanksgiving I really need it), but this will be in addition to that. I want to learn and get in what I can before I have surgery on my foot in January.

I got home tonight and iced my bad foot for an hour. It's stiff, but at least it doesn't hurt as much.

It's all good for me. Eventually, I might even believe that.

0 comments: