Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall television

The first of my shows premiered this week - Sons of Anarchy, FTW! - which made me finally sit down with my Entertainment Weekly and figure out what I have to program into the DVR. I always feel like such a couch potato after I do this, lol.

Monday - Terra Nova (for the kids), House
Tuesday - Glee, Last Man Standing (for the hubby), New Girl, Ringer, Sons of Anarchy
Wednesday - Up All Night, Modern Family, X-Factor, CSI
Thursday - Bones
Friday - Fringe, CSI NY

I know some of those won't last. I'm only trying Ringer because I was a Buffy fan, and I don't have high hopes for a couple of the sitcoms. But I won't know until I try, right?

I do have a couple pouty faces regarding some missed opportunities, though.

For instance, I adore David Krumholtz to death, but why did he have to be on The Playboy Club?

As much as I love James Spader, I've never been able to enjoy The Office. I loved the UK version too much when it aired, and couldn't stop comparing it when it first started. Subsequent attempts to watch and enjoy have failed just as spectacularly.

Homeland should be on that list, because hello Damian Lewis and Mandy Patinkin! However, we don't get Showtime and in all honesty, I find it soooooooooo difficult to watch or read anything related to Afghanistan.

Of everything that's coming, I'm actually most excited about returning series. Bones and the baby? Sons of Anarchy and Jax's dream of getting out of the club? The fallout from Fringe's finale last year?

What's got you excited?

0 comments: